COVID-19 Updates: 8/30/21
The safety of our guests and team members is our first priority. We will all get through this unprecedented time by working together, and we sincerely appreciate your understanding and patience.
As we find ourselves dealing with a resurgence of the Delta variant of the COVID-19 virus, we encourage everyone to observe the CDC, Tennessee State and Metro Nashville Health Department guidelines, get vaccinated and wear a mask when and where appropriate.
FOR OUR TEAM
- Vaccinations are strongly encouraged
- Daily health checks ensure that our team is symptom-free
- Face masks are suggested
- Hand washing is required every 30 minutes
MORE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- All tables are cleaned and sanitized after use with a sanitizer validated by the EPA
- For to-go and delivery orders, bags are safely sealed
- Hand sanitizer available throughout restaurant
- Our HVAC pulls in fresh air through a high capacity, fine particle filtration system, not recycled air
- We strive to provide a contactless experience whenever possible